1. The broker/agent has no authority to represent Rivalo and is not entitled to make or accept declarations of intent. In particular, the broker/agent can't and may not undertake any changes to the odds for Rivalo. The broker/agent represents the customer and is also a receiving agent for him, both for declarations of intent and also payments with regard to the brokering of bets.
2. All current odds are constantly updated on the website www.rivalo.com/pdf. They are available at brokers/agents. Start times shown in the lists of odds are only a guide. The actual start of the event is decisive.
3. Rivalo reserves the right to demand surcharges on individual bets, types of bet, matches, lengths of combinations etc. No reason is needed for this. The amount of the surcharge is determined exclusively by Rivalo. Surcharges can be of varying amounts on different bets, types of bet etc. A notice in the shop gives information on any surcharges. Surcharges are shown on the betting slip.
4. Several individuals may bet together. With betting associations, the member who places the bet is the contract partner with Rivalo. Rivalo reserves the right to request proof of identity in the event of doubt.
5. Winnings are only paid out against return of the original betting slip.
6. Placing bets:
a) The bet is placed if the bet requested by a customer is entered by the broker/agent into Rivalo's central computer and is confirmed or accepted electronically online by Rivalo. Requests for bets may not be sent by post, fax or email to Rivalo. Requests for bets or bets received by Rivalo in this way will be implied as not accepted. In order to place bets in this way, specific express acceptance by Rivalo is required. The broker/agent is not entitled to this acceptance.
b) The betting customer undertakes to check his bet before issuing the betting request. Subsequent claims cannot be considered. The bet is void if, as a result of errors in transmission, the date or time when the bet was placed are shown to be missing. The stake is returned.
c) The minimum stake per bet placed is €2.00 (or currency equivalent). With combined bets, the minimum basic stake per combination is €0.25 (or currency equivalent). Rivalo reserves the right to agree varying amounts with individual brokers/agents. In this event a notice gives information about varying rules.
d) If the original betting slip or betting broker confirmation has been amended, added to or manipulated in any way, the customer is excluded from claiming winnings. The stake is not repaid.
e) Claims from customers regarding specific bookings can only be accepted within 30 days of the day the bet was booked/placed.